Enforcing Orders

There are several different types of court orders that are involved in divorce proceedings. Child custody, child support, and alimony are among the most contentious issues that you can encounter when dealing with court orders. If your spouse has been ordered to do a specific thing and he or she refuses or doesn’t comply, it can result in very serious consequences.

This can be an extremely emotional and frustrating issue to many people, especially if there are other issues involved like child custody or other similar circumstances. If you get into a situation where one parent doesn’t pay child support and then the other parent withholds custody, that is an extremely serious situation that needs to be handled immediately to avoid further legal issues.

Divorce services

How can Nevada Litigation Group help me?

If you are seeking enforcement of any court order, we can help you. We can often resolve the problem via communication with the opposing attorney. If that does not work, we may escalate our efforts to filing a Motion for an Order to Show Cause wherein we ask the court to find the other party in contempt. Our ultimate goal is to be part of the solution, and if there is any way that we can help solve your problem without creating unnecessary court time or legal issues, we will work hard toward that goal. We want to make sure that your experience is as smooth and timely as possible.

We will work with you to help you through the process of getting the divorce order enforced. No matter what aspect of your divorce it deals with, we can work with you to help you to achieve the best possible outcome. We will aggressively uphold your rights throughout the entire process, and we will always be available to answer any questions that you might have during the procedure. We believe that a strong relationship with our clients is the key to success, and we will always stand by you and look to support your best interests.

How do I get a FREE consultation?

Call our office at (702) 476-9629 to set up your FREE consultation.

Comments are closed.